UX design is your passion, and you are ready to take on a new challenge? You always connect value to your designs and decisions, and strive to understand user needs as well as company goals?
👉 We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer (m/w/d) working on SaaS B2B products, improving the user experience, as well as applying user qualitative and quantitative research results to current behavior or to new features.
Apply for this role if you always connect value to your designs and decisions, and always strive to understand user needs as well as company goals.
Who we are
We're a small close-knit design team and we’ve got a lot of passion for improving and building new features for our complex software product together with product and engineering teams.
Our product team ships code to production every 2 weeks. We work in small delivery cycles to feedback faster and provide maximum value to our customers.
- This is a senior, high-visibility role that requires a clear design vision, the drive to implement that vision, a fast-shipping pace, exacting communication and leadership skills, and the ability to educate our team on the impact of design choices we make
- You will immerse yourself in all aspects of end-to-end experience design, including using storyboards, journey maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups to communicate design ideas and direction
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating business strategy, research insights, and data into ideas that form disruptive features and improving and simplifying existing workflows
- Become the resident expert in the needs and motivations of our customers, uncovering novel and nuanced insights
- Design elegant core product features from start to finish; from conception and research to implementation and iteration, all the way through deployment, maintenance, and future iterations
- 4+ years of interaction design experience in delivering high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning products, across multiple platforms for SaaS products
- Proven experience in rapid shipping & consistent excellence in process, ideally in a successful early-stage start-up or as a senior IC in a later-stage company
- Ability to operate under ambiguous and fast-moving problem spaces, often cross-functionally
- Extensive experience shipping detailed, delightful consumer product experiences
- Willingness to design across many surfaces simultaneously
- Strong customer empathy; you think critically about how our features impact the business and market, users, and companies
- A job in a dynamic and visionary technology start-up
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
- Education budget for attending conferences, workshops, etc.
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Joint events and sports activities
- A great and humorous team is waiting for you
What happens next?
For this position, research experience in the UX field is important and it would be great if you can send us a portfolio of case studies along with your application.
After your application, you will receive initial feedback from us within three days. From there, we will guide you through our compact and pragmatic process and look forward to meeting you in person soon.
We seek talents and pioneers who want to change the industry of tomorrow.
🚴♂️ Join us now!
*Diversity is important to us: We do not care about your gender, your background, or your religion. We are interested in your professional qualifications, your strengths, and weaknesses, which we will encourage and challenge.