Be part of a fast-growing and dynamic SaaS company, creating an innovative product that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer or Fullstack (m|f|d) in Augsburg or Frankfurt who wants to contribute to new features to our backend services or across frontend and backend.
You create the APIs and business logic your colleagues and our customers will build on. In a cross-functional team you will collaborate closely with Product Owners, Infrastructure engineers and of course other developers.
- You will implement high-quality state-of-the-art industry software with great APIs which our users love
- You will work with Product Owners and our customers to design the business logic and data structures as the fundament of our platform
- You will test and document new interfaces you build to ensure excellent quality and high stability
- You will build in methods to monitor the usage of new features and collaborate with infrastructure engineers to deploy and monitor your code in production
- 3-5 years of working experience in designing and implementing backend services and RESTful APIs
- Practical experiences with NodeJS and web application frameworks like HapiJS, Express or similar frameworks in other programming languages
- You have experience with data structure, relational databases and SQL
- You are well versed in git version control and agile development
- Excellent English in spoken and written, German nice to have
- A job in a dynamic and visionary technology start-up
- 30 days of vacation
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
- Education budget for attending conferences, workshops, etc.
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Joint events and sports activities
- A great and humorous team is waiting for you
🚀 What happens next?
After your application, you will receive initial feedback from us within three days. From there, we will guide you through our compact and pragmatic process and look forward to meeting you in person (if the corona situation allows) soon.
We seek talents and pioneers who want to change the industry of tomorrow.
🚴♂️ Join us now!
* Diversity is important to us: We do not care about your gender, your background, or your religion. We are interested in your professional qualifications, your strengths, and weaknesses, which we will encourage and challenge.